Monday, June 13, 2005

Signs O` The Times

Some strange, inappropriate, silly or otherwise peculiar signs I've taken pictures of.



I don't know what kind of idiot thought it'd be a good idea to put a picture of the World Trade Center on a sign for an estate agent. It's not an image that's generally associated with structural durability. Also, I like how their web address spells the company name incorrectly.


Zombie-only area.


It's reassuring to know I'm being experimented on.


I just feel sorry for the guy the "ICE" landed on.


Fnarr.


CTRL+ALT+DEL


This one's from the scum-infested council estate which I live on the edge of. For some reason the permanently intoxicated teenage mothers and their millions of illiterate rat-faced spawn just ain't interested in Family Fun Day.


Who left that there?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd better tell "Wild Bird" that their sign could be interpreted as being rude. They probably haven't realised!

Ben Rainbird said...

Hey Jerky, update your fucking shit!

Anonymous said...

I hear you typed something about willies. Pervert!

Anonymous said...

The above comment represents the outer boundary of the poster's literary genius.